Aztec Crysis Wars Version 2 In progress!

Aztec [TIA/IA] for Crysis Wars!
VERSION 2

by Geo Piskas


Target:

First, a great thank you to every one of you who supported me on this project!

After all those months, I figured out that the map became polular in Crysis Wars. So, I decided to take it to a higher level, increasing lots of aspects and adding improvements! I have been recieving feedback from ingame players, so that my point of view becomes yours!
Thus, the game will become more enjoyable, balanced and fun!

Changelog v2:
  • To be edited soon.


Media:

Version 1 flythrough:

Always refer to attatched pictures at last posts.


ATTENTION

Everyones oppinion is extremely useful for me. Please offer me feedback, suggestions, ideas, criticism. Anyting! Thanks in advance.

No comments: